NFL rosters are required to be reduce all the way down to 53 gamers on Tuesday afternoon.
17 former IU soccer gamers have been competing to make groups at coaching camps across the nation.
Beneath is a abstract the place issues stand for former Hoosiers within the NFL.
This will likely be up to date.
MADE THE TEAM:
- Cam Jones, LB — Made the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs’ 53-man roster
- Ian Thomas, TE — Made the Carolina Panthers’ 53-man roster
- Caleb Jones, OT — Made the Inexperienced Bay Packers’ 53-man roster
- Raheem Layne, DB — Made the LA Chargers’ 53-man roster
- Micah McFadden, LB — Made the New York Giants’ 53-man roster
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, WR — Made the Tennessee Titans’ 53-man roster
- Peyton Hendershot, TE — Made the Dallas Cowboys’ 53-man roster
- Dan Feeney, OL — Traded to Chicago Bears and anticipated to make 53-man roster
The next gamers are actually free brokers and will signal on observe squads:
- Wes Martin, OL — Waived by the Cleveland Browns
- Tiawan Mullen, CB — Waived by the LA Chargers
- Jaylin Williams, CB — Waived by the Minnesota Vikings
- Ryder Anderson, DE — Waived by the New York Giants
- Marcelino McCrary-Ball, LB — Waived by the San Francisco 49ers
- Luke Haggard, OT — Waived by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Ty Fryfogle, WR — Waived by the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs
- Stevie Scott, RB — Waived by the Arizona Cardinals
- Nate Sudfeld, QB — Detroit Lions injured reserve.
Notice: Veterans Rodger Saffold, Tevin Coleman and Jordan Howard performed within the NFL in 2022 however are usually not at the moment on a roster.
The Day by day Hoosier –“The place Indiana followers assemble after they’re not at Meeting”